Internationally Educated Dietitians Pre-registration Program (IDPP)
Ryerson University’s G. Raymond Chang School of Continuing Education is proud to offer the Internationally Educated Dietitians Pre-registration Program (IDPP).
This unique learning opportunity has been designed to provide opportunities for eligible candidates to do the following:
- become acquainted with Canadian dietetic professional standards, guidelines, resources, and practice procedures
- gain hands-on experience in Canadian dietetic practice settings
- build a comprehensive portfolio for entry to dietetics practice
- prepare for the Canadian Dietetic Registration Exam (CDRE)
For details about our Pre-registration Program, see Program Outline and Program Components: On-campus and Practicum. You may also assess your eligibility for the program before applying by taking our Eligibility Quiz.
Be sure to find out about Important Dates, listed below.
Note: Intake for the IDPP 2014/2015 academic year is subject to program funding.
Application Deadline for Fall 2014 Intake
Wednesday, April 30, 2014, 4:30 p.m.
If you have missed the deadline date, you may still apply; please contact the IDPP by email for further details.
Note: Courses begin the week of September 1, 2014.
Information Sessions (for applicants)
Wednesday, February 26, 2014, 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
and Wednesday, March 26, 2014, 6:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
Location: TBA, Ryerson University
Please register with the program assistant by email or by phone, 416.979.5000, ext. 4095.
For more information, see our program flyer.
Language Proficiency Test
- All applicants must present proof of current English proficiency at the required levels at time of application. Please find test dates and locations at the following links:
- Canadian Language Benchmark Placement Test (CLBPT) dates are offered by YMCA LINC Assessment Centres (available on evenings and weekends by referral from the program).
Pre-admission Interviews and PRE-assessment Days 2014
Week of May 26, 2014
Offers of Admission Mailed
Mid-end of July 2014
Internationally Educated Dietitians Pre-registration Program
The G. Raymond Chang School of Continuing Education
350 Victoria Street, room VIC600
Toronto, ON M5B 2K3
Join Our Mailing List
We invite you to join our email list to keep informed about upcoming events and workshops. Simply include your name and contact information. Please know that by signing up for this list, your personal information, including your name and email address, will not be shared with other organizations.
The IDPP is funded by: