Continuing education students can enrol for courses online using the shopping cart feature.
Before you begin, you must have the following:
- a Ryerson University Student Number
If you are a new student, you will need to obtain a Ryerson Student Number. If you previously applied to or attended Ryerson, you already have a Ryerson Student Number. Visit Request a Ryerson Student Number for details.
- an active Ryerson Online Identity and password
If you have a student email account at Ryerson University, then you have a Ryerson Online Identity and password. If you can’t remember your password, visit my.ryerson.ca and click “Need help?” to reset your password. If you don’t have a Ryerson Online Identity, you can obtain one at www.ryerson.ca/accounts.
- a valid Visa, MasterCard, or American Express to pay the total course fees
Note: Read the course descriptions(s) carefully to ensure that the course(s) that you wish to enrol in does not require an interview or placement assessment, or any prerequisites that you have not taken. If you are enrolling in a course that requires an interview or placement assessment, you must obtain permission prior to enrolling. Online enrolments will not be accepted for courses requiring an interview or placement assessment that has not been completed.
If you are interested in registering in a certificate, visit Registration in a Certificate Program for more information.
Dates for Enrolment
Dates for In-Person and Online Enrolment
- 2016 Fall term: Commences Monday, June 20, 2016
Special Saturday In-person Enrolment (two dates): September 10, 2016, September 17, 2016, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- 2017 Winter term: Commences Monday, August 22, 2016
Special Saturday In-person Enrolment (three dates): January 14, 2017, January 21, 2017, January 28, 2017, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- 2017 Spring/Summer term: Commences Monday, February 22, 2017
Special Saturday In-person Enrolment (three dates): April 22, 2017, April 29, 2017, and May 6, 2017, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Dates for Mail-in enrolment
- 2016 Fall term: Monday, June 20, 2016–Friday, August 26, 2016
- 2017 Winter term: Monday, August 22, 2016–Sunday, November 1, 2016
- 2017 Spring/Summer term: Monday, February 27, 2017 –Friday, April 1, 2017
If you are registered in a Chang School certificate program, you are entitled to enrol in advance of the regular enrolment periods. You will receive priority consideration for acceptance in your chosen course(s) and avoid the possible disappointment of filled classes.
Dates for Priority Enrolment (Full payment required)
- 2016 Fall term: Monday, June 6, 2016–Saturday, June 18, 2016
- 2017 Winter term: Monday, August 8, 2016–Saturday, August 20, 2016
- 2017 Spring/Summer term: Monday, February 13, 2017–Saturday, February 25, 2017