Continuing education students can enroll for courses online using the shopping cart feature.
Before you begin, you must have the following:
- a Ryerson University Student ID
If you are a new student, you will need to obtain a Ryerson Student ID. If you previously applied to or attended Ryerson, you already have a Ryerson Student ID. Visit Request a Student ID for details.
- an active Ryerson Online Identity and password
If you have a student email account at Ryerson University, then you have a Ryerson Online Identity and password. If you can’t remember your password, visit my.ryerson.ca and click “Need help?” to reset your password. If you don’t have a Ryerson Online Identity, you can obtain one at www.ryerson.ca/accounts.
- a valid Visa, MasterCard, or American Express to pay the total course fees
Note: Read the course descriptions(s) carefully to ensure that the course(s) that you wish to enroll in does not require an interview or placement assessment, or any prerequisites that you have not taken. If you are enrolling in a course that requires an interview or placement assessment, you must obtain permission prior to enrolling. Online enrollments will not be accepted for courses requiring an interview or placement assessment that has not been completed.
If you are interested in registering in a certificate, visit Registration in a Certificate Program for more information.
Dates for Enrollment
Dates for In-Person and Online Enrollment
- Fall term: Commences Monday, June 22, 2015
Special Saturday In-person Enrollment (two dates): September 12, 2015, September 19, 2015, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Winter term: Commences Monday, August 24, 2015
Special Saturday In-person Enrollment (three dates): January 9, 2016, January 16, 2016, January 23, 2016, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Spring/Summer term: Commences Monday, February 22, 2016
Special Saturday In-person Enrollment (three dates): April 23, 2016, April 30, 2016, and May 7, 2016, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Dates for Mail-in Enrollment
- Fall term: Monday, June 22, 2015–Friday, August 28, 2015
- Winter term: Monday, August 24, 2015–Sunday, November 1, 2015
- Spring/Summer term: Monday, February 22, 2016 –Friday, April 1, 2016
If you are registered in a Chang School certificate program, you are entitled to enroll in advance of the regular enrollment periods. You will receive priority consideration for acceptance in your chosen course(s) and avoid the possible disappointment of filled classes.
Dates for Priority Enrollment (Full payment required)
- Fall term: Monday, June 8, 2015–Saturday, June 20, 2015
- Winter term: Monday, August 10, 2015–Saturday, August 22, 2015
- Spring/Summer term: Monday, February 8, 2016–Saturday, February 20, 2016