Open House, New Student Orientation, Interviews, and Placement Assessments
Thursday, March 26, 2015
4:30 p.m.–6:30 p.m.
Location: 380 Victoria Street
The evening Open House sessions are designed to welcome you into the Chang School community and to help you make informed decisions about your program of choice. Held on campus, these Chang School-wide events provide both program-specific and general student-life information:
- learn about the program of your choice
- ask specific questions about admission criteria
- receive practical advice that will help you plan your academic path
Representatives will also be on hand to discuss the following services and information:
- academic advising services
- career and student services
- library services, email, and student accounts
- admission to part-time undergraduate degree programs
- enrollment procedures
- important deadlines, dates, and contacts
Note: If you are interested in full-time undergraduate degree programs and Open House sessions, please visit Ryerson University Undergraduate Admissions and Recruitment.
Interviews and Placement Assessments
Several Chang School certificate programs and courses require you to attend an interview or placement assessment before you enroll. Please review the Certificate Admission Criteria and the course prerequisites to determine if an interview is required. For further information, contact The Chang School at 416.979.5035 or email@example.com.