Open House, Interviews, and Placement Assessments
Open House: Part-time and Continuing Education
Thursday, March 30, 2017
4:30 p.m.–6:30 p.m.
380 Victoria Street, Toronto, ON
Why should I attend?
The evening continuing education Open House sessions are designed to welcome you into the Chang School community and to help you make informed decisions about your part-time program of choice. Held on campus, these Chang School events provide both program-specific and general student-life information:
- learn about part-time programs and continuing education
- ask specific questions about admission criteria
- receive practical advice that will help you plan your academic path
Representatives will also be on hand to discuss the following services and information:
- academic advising services
- career and student services
- library services, email, and student accounts
- admission to part-time undergraduate degree programs
- enrolment procedures
- important deadlines, dates, and contacts
Interview or Placement Assessment
Several Chang School certificate programs and courses require you to attend an interview or placement assessment before you enrol. Please review certificate admission criteria and course prerequisites to determine if an interview is required. For further information, contact The Chang School at 416.979.5035 or email@example.com.