Spring 2017 Courses Starting in February/March
The following courses are available for enrolment in Spring/Summer 2017.
Join us at our Open House to find out more about continuing your education at Ryerson University.
Want to explore other offerings?
Use our course search tool to explore the full range of courses offered at The Chang School, or browse our courses and programs by area of interest. Need help deciding on your next step? Take advantage of our academic and career advising or contact us today.
ACT II STUDIO: Acting Skill Development
ACT II STUDIO: Creating Theatre
ACT II STUDIO: Directing
ACT II STUDIO: Introductory Acting
ACT II STUDIO: Lectures/Forums for Theatre Lovers
ACT II STUDIO: Monologue and Scene Study
ACT II STUDIO: On-Camera Acting
ACT II STUDIO: Voice and Movement
Arts and Entertainment Administration
- CINT 905 - Conflict Resolution in Community Services
- CINT 906 - Sexuality: Power and Pleasure
- CINT 907 - Team Work for Community Services
- CINT 910 - First Nations Issues
- CKPM 123 - Strategic Project Mgt (Tech Prof)
- CKPM 207 - Project Management Systems
- CKPM 211 - Leadership in Project Management