Sustainability Management Fast Track
The Sustainability Management Fast Track (CKSS 999) offers you the unique opportunity to earn a Certificate in Sustainability Management and Enterprise Process Excellence in an intensive, 12-week, fast-track program.
To enrol in individual courses that are part of the Sustainability Management Fast Track (as opposed to the entire certificate program), consult the individual course links listed below in ‘Certificate and Course Information’ for scheduling options.
Who should enrol in CKSS 999?
- Sustainability is a dynamic field that empowers by engaging with an unexpected breadth of human knowledge, disciplines, and professions. Thus, individuals with a degree in either the social sciences or natural sciences (including engineering, economics, architecture, business or commerce, politics or public policy, ecology or environment, marketing and communications, geography, sociology, psychology, physics, religious studies, theology, or similar), and professionals such as project managers: all can realize professional and personal benefits from studies in the Certificate in Sustainability Management, which creates a learning environment where all learners are encouraged to understand, contribute, create, and integrate knowledge about a 3BL/PPP sustainability from a much broader context beyond a more narrow area of technical expertise.
- Mid-career professionals who wish to better understand how to apply 3BL sustainability concepts to their organizations, and those wishing to introduce sustainability features into their decision-making and operations.
- Policy makers who wish to better understand how sustainability concepts and practices can be translated into public policy.
- Leaders (executive, senior, middle, or junior managers) who are ready to help their organizations make the ongoing transition to corporate social responsibility (CSR), a green economy, and broader sustainable practices.
Certificate and Course Information
The Sustainability Management Fast Track includes the four required courses plus two electives in the Certificate in Sustainability Management and Enterprise Process Excellence:
- CKSS 100 Sustainability: Fundamentals in Sustainability I
- CKSS 101 Sustainability: Fundamentals in Sustainability II
- CKSS 210 Sustainability: Lean Six Sigma Contin Improvement
- CKSS 211 Sustainability: Lean Six Sigma Sust Bus Enterprise
- CKSS 102 Sustainability: Designing a Sust-Enterprise
- CKSS 212 Sustainability: Lean Six Sigma Quality Assurance
Visit CKSS 999 for Sustainability Management Fast Track dates and fee.
For More Information
For specific program and course information, contact Anne-Marie Brinsmead, Program Director for Engineering, Architecture, and Science, at email@example.com. You may also speak to program representatives at one of The Chang School’s Open House sessions.
For general information or to register, contact The Chang School.