You can add, swap, and drop courses in person.
Registered certificate program students are entitled to enrol in advance of the regular enrolment periods. Receive priority consideration for acceptance in your chosen course(s) and avoid the possible disappointment of filled classes by registering in your certificate program.
Instructions for Enrolling in Person
- Read the course description(s) carefully to ensure that the course(s) you wish to enrol in does not require an interview or placement assessment, or any prerequisites that you have not taken. In-person enrolments will not be accepted for courses requiring an interview or placement assessment that has not been completed.
- Complete and submit the In-person Enrolment form available at the ServiceHub (Podium, 1st floor, 350 Victoria Street). Please bring your photo ID with full payment of your fees when you come to enrol. All fees must be paid in full at time of enrolment. You will be immediately dropped from all associated courses for non-payment of fees. Any students with outstanding fees will be required to clear their debt before any further enrolments.
- Enrolment forms will be accepted before the third scheduled class if space is still available; however, in Business, Distance Education, and Language courses (including ESL/EAL), you must enrol before the second scheduled class.
- Please check individual course descriptions to confirm start dates.
Please bring a copy of your RAMSS enrolment to your first class and have it available for the duration of your course(s). Students not actually enrolled in a course are not permitted to attend class.
Dates for In-Person Priority Enrolment
- Fall term: Monday, June 6, 2016–Saturday, June 18, 2016
- Winter term: Monday, August 8, 2016–Saturday, August 20, 2016
- Spring/Summer term: Monday, February 13, 2017–Saturday, February 25, 2017
Dates for In-Person Enrolment
In-person enrolment commences on the following dates and continues, space permitting, until second scheduled class for courses in Business, Distance Education, and Languages (including ESL/EAL); third scheduled class for all other courses. Early registration advised.
- 2016 Fall term: Commences Monday, June 20, 2016
Special Saturday In-person Enrolment (two dates): September 10, 2016, September 17, 2016, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- 2017 Winter term: Commences Monday, August 22, 2016
Special Saturday In-person Enrolment (three dates): January 14, 2017, January 21, 2017, January 28, 2017, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- 2017 Spring/Summer term: Commences Monday, February 22, 2017
Special Saturday In-person Enrolment (three dates): April 22, 2017, April 29, 2017, and May 6, 2017, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Confirmation of Enrolment
Your fees receipt will be issued upon payment of your tuition fee at the ServiceHub. No further statements of confirmation will be mailed to you.
Students are academically and financially responsible for all enrolled courses and fees incurred unless they formally withdraw at my.ryerson.ca or in person at the ServiceHub (Podium, 1st floor, 350 Victoria Street) within the published deadline dates (whether or not they attend a class).