You can add, swap, and drop courses in person.
Registered certificate program students are entitled to enroll in advance of the regular enrollment periods. Receive priority consideration for acceptance in your chosen course(s) and avoid the possible disappointment of filled classes by registering in your certificate program.
Instructions for Enrolling in Person
- Read the course description(s) carefully to ensure that the course(s) you wish to enroll in does not require an interview or placement assessment, or any prerequisites that you have not taken. In-person enrollments will not be accepted for courses requiring an interview or placement assessment that has not been completed.
- Complete and submit the In-person Enrollment form available at the ServiceHub (Podium, 1st floor, 350 Victoria Street). Please bring your photo ID with full payment of your fees when you come to enroll. All fees must be paid in full at time of enrollment. You will be immediately dropped from all associated courses for non-payment of fees. Any students with outstanding fees will be required to clear their debt before any further enrollments.
- Enrollment forms will be accepted before the third scheduled class if space is still available; however, in Business, Distance Education, and Language courses (including ESL/EAL), you must enroll before the second scheduled class.
- Please check individual course descriptions to confirm start dates.
Please bring a copy of your RAMSS enrollment to your first class and have it available for the duration of your course(s). Students not actually enrolled in a course are not permitted to attend class.
Dates for In-Person Priority Enrollment
- Fall term: Monday, June 8, 2015–Saturday, June 20, 2015
- Winter term: Monday, August 10, 2015–Saturday, August 22, 2015
- Spring/Summer term: Monday, February 8, 2016–Saturday, February 20, 2016
Dates for In-Person Enrollment
In-person enrollment commences on the following dates and continues, space permitting, until second scheduled class for courses in Business, Distance Education, and Languages (including ESL/EAL); third scheduled class for all other courses. Early registration advised.
- Fall term: Commences Monday, June 22, 2015
Special Saturday In-person Enrollment (two dates): September 12, 2015, September 19, 2015, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Winter term: Commences Monday, August 24, 2015
Special Saturday In-person Enrollment (three dates): January 9, 2016, January 16, 2016, January 23, 2016, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Spring/Summer term: Commences Monday, February 22, 2016
Special Saturday In-person Enrollment (three dates): April 23, 2016, April 30, 2016, and May 7, 2016, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Confirmation of Enrollment
Your fees receipt will be issued upon payment of your tuition fee at the ServiceHub. No further statements of confirmation will be mailed to you.
Students are academically and financially responsible for all enrolled courses and fees incurred unless they formally withdraw at my.ryerson.ca or in person at the ServiceHub (Podium, 1st floor, 350 Victoria Street) within the published deadline dates (whether or not they attend a class).