Enrolment by Mail
You can add and drop courses by mail.
Registered certificate program students are entitled to enrol in advance of the regular enrolment periods. Receive priority consideration for acceptance in your chosen course(s) and avoid the possible disappointment of filled classes by registering in your certificate program.
Instructions for Enrolling by Mail
- Read the course description(s) carefully to ensure that the course(s) that you wish to enrol in does not require an interview or placement assessment, or any prerequisites that you have not taken. Mail-in enrolments will not be accepted for courses requiring an interview or placement assessment.
- Obtain and complete the Mail-in Enrolment Form in Form and Documents. Please note: the Mail-in Enrolment Form is for mailing purposes only and will not be accepted for in-person enrolment.
- Return the completed form and full payment of the course fees to the ServiceHub, Ryerson University, 350 Victoria Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5B 2K3. Mail-in enrolment requests will not be accepted unless full fees are enclosed. (Postdated cheques will not be accepted.)
- If the dates listed below are met, the enrolment will be confirmed by email. If not, every effort will be made to confirm your enrolment prior to the start of classes.
- There is no guarantee of consideration for enrolment forms received after the dates listed below.
Please bring a copy of your RAMSS enrolment to your first class and have it available for the duration of your course(s). Students not actually enrolled in a course are not permitted to attend class.
Dates for Mail-in Enrolment
- 2016 Fall term: Monday, June 20, 2016–Friday, August 26, 2016
- 2017 Winter term: Monday, August 22, 2016–Tuesday, November 1, 2016
- 2017 Spring/Summer term: Monday, February 27, 2017 –Saturday, April 1, 2017
Confirmation of Enrolment
If you meet the enrolment deadlines, you will receive your confirmation by email.
Students are academically and financially responsible for all enrolled courses and fees incurred unless they formally withdraw at my.ryerson.ca or in person at the ServiceHub (Podium, 1st floor, 350 Victoria Street) within the published deadline dates (whether or not they attend a class).